And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.Joshua 24:15
The men of Soul’s Harbor Church of God are dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ and their families. Their mission is to strengthen the family structure by being strong Spiritual Leaders in their own homes.
- Saturday Breakfasts
- Father and Son Basketball and other sporting events
- Progressive Dinners
- Cook-outs and barbecues
- Cake and Pie Auctions (Where the men do the baking)
- Participation in Promise Keepers events whenever possible
- Sponsoring a “Mother’s Breakfast”
Future events will include Men’s retreats and possible fishing trips.
Men’s Fellowship Contact Information
- Brad Hughes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (703) 754-0702