All clubs are three-year programs learning God’s Word and Merit programs. We believe that the Bible is God’s Holy Word. We believe that God speaks to us through the Bible about His plan for our lives. God’s Son tells us that the most important thing that He wants us to do is to love God and each other.
BlueBelles: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd grades
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.John 13:34
- Ringing out God’s love.
- Blue (represents loyalty, faithfulness and truth), Orange (represents sunshine, love and happiness) and White (represents Christian purity), Purple (represents royalty and kinship).
- To encourage spiritual growth. To provide opportunities to develop personal abilities and skills. To help girls discover a place of service. To provide wholesome fellowship and recreation.
JoyBelles: 4th, 5th, & 6th grades
I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way…I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.Psalm 101
- As a JoyBelle, I promise to be honest, cheerful, and kind; to be careful in what I think, what I say, and where I go; always doing my best for Jesus because I love Him so.
- We Serve Joyfully.
- Yellow (represents honor), Green (represents youth and happiness), White (represents purity), and Purple (represents royalty and kinship).
- To encourage spiritual growth in the junior girls. To provide opportunities to develop her personal ability and skill. To help her fellowship and recreation.
Y.L.M.’s (Young Ladies Ministry)
Let no one despise our youth, be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.1 Timothy 4:12
- I pledge to follow Christ in dedicated service, seeking to honor Him in thoughts, word and deed.
- Reflecting His image.
- Pink (represents feminine beauty and grace), White (represents Christian purity), and Purple (represents royalty and kinship).
- To win girls to Christ. To help each girl establish and develop her spiritual life teaching her the Biblical pattern of holiness in her lifestyle and choice-making. To provide opportunities to train her for effective Christian leadership and service. To counteract worldly influences and pressures by promoting Christian fellowship and recreation among girls. To encourage each girl to be an effective Christian witness in her home, church, community and world.
Prayer Mother/Daughter Program
This program is to support the girls clubs program through intercessory prayer for one another. Our program links a young girl with a “Prayer Mother.” The girl is called the “Prayer Daughter” and they pray for each other daily. The “Prayer Mother” encourages church attendance, they visit in each others homes. The “Prayer Mother” studies the talents of her “Prayer Daughter” and looks for ways to help her develop them, visits with her in clubs meetings, and will be there for the girls whenever needed.
Girl’s Clubs Contact Information
- Open position